Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales
Our future colleague will occupy an entry-position of the Sales Department.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development and working as part of the Sales Team, the Inside Sales will manage a range of services and provide the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the sales activity.
- Relevant experience in call center/ telesales/ sales support;
- Customer and sales orientation;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Attention to detail is imperative;
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities;
- Results oriented;
- Customer oriented;
- Advanced English level is a MUST.
What this job involves:
- Initiate phone calls and selling by phone of our maritime, air and road freight services;
- Identify client needs ;
- Analyze the market and assess the business potential;
- Attract new clients by filtering internal and external databases, but also prospecting;
- Identifying additional sales opportunities for existing customers;
- Report your sales activity and your results by using CRM;
- Support the field sales activity by setting up meetings and creating reports.
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join a new culture, one where we succeed together –across the desk and around the globe,where like-minded people work together to achieve great things.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where Cargo Partner can take you…
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!