Warehouse Manager - Location Bucharest
Bucharest Warehouse /
Product Management – Warehouse /
Are you a Expert interested in developing your career? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Logistics Team, location based in Bucharest.
- Coordinate the overall warehousing processes (inbound, outbound, inventories);
- Implement, monitor and manage Safety, Health and Environment, Quality and Best Practices;
- Solve adequately any occurring issue in DC operations. Ensure an adequate level of flexibility of structures and processes to meet ad-hoc customer requirements or to deal with unexpected;
- Manage the labor in the DC. Select the right people and ensure constant engagement, motivation and management of the team;
- Drive cost saving initiatives to improve performance and cost of the warehouse operation. Also ensure the correct construction, control and management of the budget for warehousing;
- Ensure maintenance of the building, warehouse equipment and security.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics ( warehousing) in a managerial role;
- Finalized university studies in logistics/economic or related;
- Communicative level of English;
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge;
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast;
- Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly;
- High motivation and willingness to learn;
- Ability to work under time pressure.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offer - employment contract;
- Work in the multicultural environment;
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, bonuses).
"Ready to get things moving? Join our team!"
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!