Human Resources Manager - Hong Kong
Hong Kong /
Human Resources – Human Resources /
- Accountable for full spectrum of HR functions with focus on business partnering.
- Manage annual performance appraisal, salary review and reward process.
- Prepare data analysis and reports for management review.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and local legal requirements.
- Responsible for full employee life cycle.
- Prepare the monthly HR reporting.
- Accept ownership and perform any other HR duties as assigned by the senior management.
- Experience in Supply Chain Mgmt/Logistics field is a must.
- University degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Min 6-8 years of HR operations, especially with focus on Business Partnering and payroll administration.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with all type of people regardless of position and ranking.
- High level of integrity, ability to deal with confidential information.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Pro-active self-starter who is able to initiate and lead actions.
- Willing to go extra miles.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!