IT Support Engineer
iLogics – Service Desk
Being a valued member of our IT Service Desk Team, carry out different supporting services in ASPAC to align with global IT Service Desk standards, which is not limited to support and administrate users, systems, IT infrastructure, network, mobile & IP-telecommunication and Data Center facilities.
- Being the 1st level to analysis and solve Service Desk issues
- Administrate users and permissions of several systems
- Setup and provide IT workstations, network and telecommunication facilities
- Active participation in the ASPAC- & Global Service Desk operations team
- Active participation and support in various infrastructure projects
- Maintain IT asset record and inventory tracking
- Support operation of ASPAC Data Centre
- Collaboration with other team members and other colleagues worldwide
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Proven 1 -2 years of working experience in service desk support
- Excellent skills of spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Working knowledge in Windows 7 & 10, Scripting language – Powershell
- Hands-on experience in supporting Windows Office
- A team player, self-motivated and interested in technology
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!