Business Development Manager - Timisoara
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
We are expanding our Sales Team in Timisoara and we are looking for a new colleague to join us.
We encourage you to prove your skills, and those you would need are:
· Good communications skills and networking;
· Good listener, proactive in asking questions,flexible in conversation , having the ability of adapting;
· Relevant experience in transports and logistic services;
· Good command of negotiation skills;
· Good attention to details and excellent time-management.
What this job involves?
- Selling and promoting transport and logistic services;
- Increasing the number of clients in the portfolio together with increasing the volume of operations per client;
- Maintaining the relationship with the existing clients;
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities;
- Keep contact with all the clients from the portfolio and ensuring a high-level of custom service;
- Plans and organizes visits to the existing clients ;
- Writing and sending offers to the clients ;
- Act as a Team Player with the operational departments in finding the best solutions for the potential clients.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Advanced English is a MUST ;
- University Degree;
- B Category Driving Licence;
- University Degree.
What can you expect from us?
- Employee career development;
- Access a well prepared training plan;
- A competitive remuneration package including bonuses according to employee’s results;
- Benefits such as car, laptop, smartphone , medical subscription and more;
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company ;
- Dynamic work environment;
- Experience to work in a great team.
"Ready to get things moving? Join our team!"
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!