Regional HR Executive
Human Resources – Human Resources /
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
Be part of the regional HR team to provide support services to assigned countries and deliver
- Perform full spectrum of the recruitment process
- Perform payroll and benefits administration
- Provide administrative support to drive learning and development
- Conduct data analysis and compile regular reports for submission to various parties
- Ensure update and maintenance of data in HRIS
- Respond to employees’ queries and required services
- Perform administrative tasks and duties
Minimum Education / Experience / Qualifications:
- Degree in Business / HRM
- 3 years of relevant working experience
- Energetic, fast, meticulous and numeric
- Skillful in planning, organizing, coordinating and execution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Comfortable with cultural diversity environment
- Familiar with labour laws and payroll
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!