Human Resources Supervisor / Assistant Manager
Human Resources – Human Resources /
1. To support the business field with relevant HR matters
2. To ensure HR practices and policies in Taiwan are adhered to statutory requirements
3. To support recruitment process, management of applicants, contracting and renewal & administration of contracts.
4. To handle formalities in conjunction with the entry of employees.
5. To coordinate and submit new join employee information to HK Regional HR for pn account creation.
6. To be responsible for probation review and inform HK Regional HR by providing supporting document.
7. To conduct orientation program and exit interview for staff.
8. To be responsible for probation review.
9. To proceed all employee’s movements, such as promotion, transfer, termination, etc. in local office and inform HK Regional HR by providing supporting document for HR system update, including signature & function, etc.
10. To update and maintain the personal file for each staff
11. To be responsible for the administration of pension & insurance for staff
12. To support and planning of the personnel according to company strategy and business field requirements.
13. To administrate & implement the exercises of annual employee performance evaluation, annual review and/or discretionary bonus (if any)
14. To prepare monthly regional report – Staff Movement report, Staff List, Cost Split report, Payroll details and month end Organization Chart to HK Regional HR.
15. To inform HK Regional HR leaving staff information for close pn account.
16. To be responsible for administration and execution of Directive/ policy/ Procedure/ Manual/Workflow that issued from corporate HR & HK Regional HR.
17. To update HR Regional HR department on key staff movement, e.g. new join, transfer, promotion, leaving, etc., for Regional Staff Movement Announcement
18. To prepare & oversee monthly payroll calculation and final payment
19. To be responsible for administration of HRM system - BIPO
20. To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs
- Computer basic knowledge, MS Office
- English language
- Mandarin language
- Knowledge of labour law and regulations
- Good knowledge of human nature
- Knowledge in personnel development, organization, compensation and benefits
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Professional competence
- Negotiation skills
- Strong in implementation
- Organized, structured person
- Ability to have the collective overview
- Motivating / Self-Motivating
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Service orientation
- Initiative and passion
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!