Business Development Manager
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
cargo-partner entered Singaporean market 11 years ago with the focus on core air & sea freight forwarding activities. In 2018 we strengthened our position on the market by opening new Logistics Center which enabled us to introduce additional contract logistics solutions. Our close-knit and diverse team is now looking for a new sales contributor eager to chase and close new business.
- Drive and generate new business development through selling cargo-partner value proposition
- Build strong rapport and relationship to maximize customers' satisfaction
- Close collaboration with cross functions and borders to achieve a seamless delivery of our services
- Participate in tender bids and price negotiation with customers
- Prepare proposals and quotations
- Perform regular and quality update in the Customer Relations Management tool
- Represent interests of the company before third parties
- Persuade a profit policy at all the time
- Minimum a diploma and above
- At least 5 years experience in freight forwarding/logistics industry
- Proven sales record
- Profitability and winning mindset
- Self driven, resourceful person with good problem solving skills
- Ability to articulate and exhibit high level of professionalism
- Strong customer focus and relationship building
- High influencing and negotiation skills
- Strive well under stress
- Ability to work across borders and in a diverse culture environment
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various projects.
- Implementation of own initiatives? Our success is based on team spirit. This is why our colleagues accept responsibility, are always part of the solution, and act as true partners to customers and colleagues alike.
- Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Ready to get things moving? Follow us with #cargopartner
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!