HR Consultant in Logistics-Location Timisoara
Human Resources – Human Resources /
If you wish to be our colleague, it will be good for you to know that we are a joyfull, young and energic team. We are passionate about our work and we take it personally so that our clients are treated with excellent services.
We are looking for an HR professional with experience in recruiting blue collars, to join our dynamic HR team. Our objective is very simple to engage our people to create a culture where all employees will grow and do the best work of their careers.
Joining us you will be part of that team that values integrity, we support each other and keep our promises. You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad because we care deeply about each other and our clients
But for this you need to be enthusiastic, flexible in your approach, open to learning and comfortable with change and the ambiguity that sometimes comes with it. You will be the point of contact for our Logistic Department, managing all HR processes for all our three Logistic locations across the country.
As an HR Consulting you will:
· Manage the full selection, recruiting and hiring cycle;
· Actively building talent pools;
· Establish a trusted partnership with all the internal clients
· Act as HR business consultant for Director of Logistic
· Translate pro-actively the business needs into relevant HR solutions;
· Involve in developing our Employer Brand;
· Participate in recruitment events and job fairs;
· Implement and monitor the onboarding of new employees;
· Support and make recommendations to improve the employee experience;
· Able to synthesize information and communicate the insights from HR data to a range of audiences;
· Prepare and monitor turnover and retention rates;
· Continuously check improvement opportunities, create simpler, faster, solution in own job frame.
· Administrative tasks;
Skills, Qualifications, Requirements & Experience
- University Degree;
- Fluent in English;
- 2-3 years experience in HR,blue collar recruiting processes;
- Strong MS Office knowledge;
- Collaborative and business-oriented;
- Flexible thinking and able to navigate ambiguity and change, flexing to the needs of the business;
- Proactive and able to influence , up to achieving results in a matrix environment;
- Compassionate and employee focussed;
- Self-motivated, independent, organized, focused, and who enjoys making work fun!
- Flexible to travel (up to 30% of the time) ,as often as needed in our logistic locations;
- Meal tickets and present tickets;
- Additional vacation days according to company’s policy;
- Flexible schedule;
- Work from home policy;
- Medical subscription
- 7 Card discounts;
- Bank account and card with no costs;
- Support for training and professional development;
- Career development opportunities within the company and in the group of companies.
If you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Cargo Partner Team
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!