Inside Sales / Support
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
Description of tasks:
- Good Coordinate between Sales and other Departments in order to achieve the target.
- Fully support & solve the problem for sales team.
- Approaching and presenting customer about company’s service.
- Make joint sales visits to customers with sales representative / account owner occasionally to solicit feedback to improve service level and able to customers needed
- To maintain agents relationships in accordance with company policy and GND ASPAC
- To retain & keep good relationship with existing customers and approaching new customers
- Improving customer engagement in order to develop the customer partnership to expand business growth
- Rate requesting to procurement team both local and overseas and ensure their returning rate is competitive.
- Identify opportunities to improve company service with agreeing specific plan with customer.
- Follow up Sales Strategies and prepare quotation to customers.
- Influencing customers to grow in sales volumes, margin and new business trade lane.
- Creating value proposition with clearly described benefits for customers.
- To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs.
Daily Operation Jobs:
- Getting new order/shipment included with instruction from customer and preparing in further operations process
- To send overseas the complete instruction for shipment handling.
- To keep monitoring, tracking and controlling shipment running on appropriate schedule.
- Assist quotation & email correspondence. If any.
- To coordinate with both overseas and local customer service & customs team in day-to-day operations.
- To expedite shipment run smoothly
- To check correction for all shipping document.
- Pre-alert sending related documents to customer.
- To keep customer updating in their shipment status.
- Daily problem solving
- Proactively communicate with customer in any problems occurred.
- To provide customer professional solution.
- To be a contact window person of customer for all concerned matter.
- Handle contingency works with sense of urgency and reasonable.
- To coordinate with accounting team for monitoring in billing process and all outstanding payment from customers.
- Manage, control, develop and maintain the overall corporate with customer engagement.
- To ensure customer satisfaction in company service level.
- Proven record of own business development with multinationals
- Convincing presentation skills in native tongue and English language
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong Customer Service mind
- Sales-oriented but Operational conscious
- Self-confident with a Positive attitude
- Strong in implementation and follow up
- Professional competence
- Dynamic, structured, flexible and ambitious
- Motivating/ Self-Motivating
- Intercultural interest, skills and experience
- Experience in inbound/outbound business
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Able to work under pressure
- Thai Native
- Freight forwarding
- Computer basic knowledge, MS Office (doc., xls., ppt.)
- AS400 & FM3000 user know-how
- S.P.O.T. know-how and ability to demonstrate
- Fluent in English language
Minimum Education /Qualifications/Experience:
- University degree in Major of Sales & Marketing or Major of Logistics Management or equivalent with at least 1 years’ business development/ Sales experience
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 160 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!