Business Development Manager KUL
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
a) Drive and generate new business development through selling cargo-partner Logistics value propositions in specialized vertical markets.
b) Identify prospective clients for the purpose of selling and to obtain market feedback for the nominated product.
c) Exceed sales targets in accordance with the requirements provided by the Sales Management and cargo-partner Logistics policies.
d) Enhance and grow our client’s relationship. Ensure client’s satisfaction.
e) Participate in tender bids and price negotiations with clients.
f) Work with operational and functional groups to deliver value to the clients.
g) Participate in the market promotion with a view to introduce the range of services provided by the Company to the potential clients and active participation in the sales activities.
h) Perform tasks related to marketing activities and relevant services' market research.
i) Prepare proposals, quotations and ensure client’s requirements.
j) Ensure regular timely and quality update in the Customer Relation Management (myCRM), Sales Lead Management (SLM), etc in accordance to the sales requirements.
k) Accomplish the required weekly clients and target visits.
l) Monitor and resolve clients’ payment issues and discrepancies.
- Minimum Diploma and above
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Freight Forwarding, transportation, logistics or a related business or activity with a clear understanding of multiple modes and services within the transportation/logistics industry.
- Exhibits professionalism while working internally and externally with clients. Upholds the Company’s values and exhibits integrity in all business matters.
- Self-driven, resourceful and good problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate sales success record
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to cultivate contacts with people and partners in a variety of strategic positions, keep in touch with a wide network of key people and excellent at building partnerships.
- Ability to persuade others; expresses ideas in ways which lead others to share and agree with his or her perspective and influence others through personal credibility.
- Proficient in MS office (excel / powerpoint)
- Able to converse in Mandarin would be an added advantage in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients.
- Collaborative and able to work in a diverse culture environment.
RM1 - RM70,000 a year
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 160 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!