Digital Program Manager (m/f)
Vienna City /
Management Functions – Digital Office /
We are looking for a passionate Digital Program Lead, who will actively support the Digital Board and the Chief Digital Officer in the creation, implementation and coordination of a digital transformation roadmap as well as the development and formulation of a digital strategy. The qualification and priority setting of digital initiatives and value cases is thereby equally important to the alignment between customer centric initiatives and internal capabilities (digital readiness), to support a meaningful resource allocation to prioritized digital initiatives supporting the overall (digital) strategy of cargo-partner.
Are you looking for the challenging position in our Digital Office? Contact us today and you could be the next cargo-partner!
Program Lead Responsibilities
• Responsible for the effective planning, management, reporting and coordination of the digital transformation roadmap to deliver digital change in line with approved Digital Strategy.
• Responsible to drive visibility and transparency of planned and running digital initiatives and roadmaps in all business and supporting functions to improve delivery in terms of time (progress), budget (cost) and quality.
• Develop and maintain a measurement framework (Digital Vitality Board, Scorecard) to track the successful implementation and business value of digital solutions and initiatives.
• Works with Senior Executives, Digital Business Lead(s) and Digital Business Product Managers to ensure effective execution of digital transformation roadmap.
• Work with the Chief Digital Officer in coordinating and managing the Digital Office’s delivery calendar, meetings, roadmap and objectives.
Digital Strategy Responsibilities
• Actively support the definition, direction and formulation of the Digital Strategy and corresponding Business Models
• Coordinate relevant industry, market, customer, and company insights required for defining and prioritizing strategic (digital) initiatives and deriving commercially solid digital business solutions and business models.
• Responsible to ensure the evaluation of submitted value/business cases to the Digital Board facilitating the prioritization of digital initiatives.
• Responsible to ensure and provide visibility and consistency over consolidated budgets for digital initiatives
• Review and determine strengths, weaknesses, operational effectiveness and opportunities of digital initiatives and provide recommendations to the Digital Board
• Ensure alignment between individual digital transformation initiatives, objectives and processes in line with overall Digital Strategy
Personality requirements and skills
Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or other relevant domain / major
Min. 5-10 years in a leading project or program management or coordination role
Proven track record of successfully creating, managing and implementing a (digital) transformation agenda or roadmaps
Solid experience in managing IT demand for development and portfolio prioritization
Profound experience in developing, aligning and representing business cases in a global, cross-functional context
Profound experience in budgeting and resource allocation procedures and processes
Solid experience and understanding of procurement processes including negotiation with third parties
Experience in developing (digital) strategies and the coordination / implementation thereof
Experience in delivering digital solutions using agile methodology preferred
Experience in designing digital solutions and services that solve both conventional and complex business solutions would be an asset
Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various projects.
Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Benefits? We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more.
follow us with hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
Ready to get things moving? Join our team
Wage (gross): 3000 EUR/month *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!