Tender Manager APAC
Hong Kong /
Product Management – Tender Management /
Descriptions of Key Responsibilities:
- To lead and manage RFQ/RFI/RFP and solution proposal covering air, ocean, road, and rail by adhering to Tender Management process.
- To review and analyze RFQ/RFI/RFP opportunities, risk, bidding terms and requirements.
- To work closely with Commercial and Product owners to define pricing strategies and conduct pricing analysis.
- To coordinate with Product and different countries to prepare for pricing proposal and solutions with competitive pricing;
- To conduct postmortem analysis and report RFQ result with shipment volume impact.
- To assist in tender process improvement.
- To be responsible for filing RFQ records.
- To create professional proposals and facilitate the smooth submission of proposal for tenders/RFQs/RFIs.
- To collate price comparison and costing summary.
- To perform other ad-hoc assignments, pricing analysis and projects as assigned to support the business goals.
- University degree Business Administration/ Logistics or equivalent with at least 5 years experience.
- Good interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and prioritizing multiple tasks with strict timeline.
- Highly driven and independent personality.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid experience in pricing and tender management.
- Hands-on knowledge in ocean or air product pricing methodology.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!