Supervisor Sea Cargo
Product Management – Sea /
- University graduate or above with relevant and at least 5 years industrial experience of which 2 years must be in managerial positions
- Work independently and aggressive manner.
- To work under pressure.
- Fluent English both in written and oral.
- Good communication skill.
- To work out SOP for entire operational team in order to iron out the workflow.
- To cross train the staffs to improve their skills and knowledge, service level and productivity.
- To maintain the smooth relation with all carriers and service providers.
- To handle the complaint case and offer proper solution to prevent the complaint.
- To maintain and develop relation-ship with all clients in order to maximize the business opportunities.
- To take responsibility of the P/L of Sea freight department.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!