Assistant / Deputy Manager - Procurement Air Cargo (Pricing)
Product Management – Air /
Responsible for pricing region wide (covering import, export), supporting the sales, networks, and peers. Will be involved in carrier management and product related functions and to determine pricing and has the decision making ability on commercial grounds.
Tasks & Responsibility
• Support Product to ensure fast and accurate responses to pricing / quoting for all modes of Airfreight from both internal and external customers and sources, e.g. CP network, Sales, overseas offices, RFQ’s by obtaining and compiling selling rates for business not covered by existing rate agreements
• Managing carrier relationship for the Region.
• To receive requests for pricing/quotations via our Quote log Quom from Sales, Customer Service and/or Operations, on behalf of our customers and ensure competitive quotes are provided
• Ensure that all responses to customers are provided accurately within the agreed timeframes
• Review on a regular basis our existing Quotations for House-and Sales accounts and renegotiate and/or update as required across all relevant systems/rate sheets
• Work in conjunction with Air Product Manager / Operation team to negotiate with Airlines for better rates and establishment of competitive solutions with Sales
• Ensure full utilization of our internal system for recording and generate quotes.
• Act as a resource in problem solving and providing guidance for pricing staff, customer service and sales staff in relation to area of expertise and responsibility
• Act as a linkage and ensures smooth interaction between pricing staff and client base (sales force / operations)
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 160 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!