IT Enterprise Architect (m/f)
iLogics – IT Management
In this interesting and multi-faceted position, you will be responsible for cargo-partners´ IT Enterprise Architecture, standards and strategy with the overall goal to develop, maintain and facilitate the use of IT to enable the company to achieve its business goals via linking IT and services to business strategy and objectives.
Your main tasks
- Develop and execute Enterprise Architecture strategy
- Lead and develop a highly skilled and motivated EAM organization
- Decide on architecture principles for applications, data, use of Cloud, infrastructure
- Provide architecture input to make-or-buy decisions in applications, data, Cloud, infrastructure
- Define IT demands for re-architecting/modernization into the IT prioritization process
- Ensure consistent updating of domain/capability map, application/integration landscape, data architecture
- Represent Enterprise Architecture in executive and strategic business meetings and relevant external relation
- University degree in computer science or similar experience
- At least 5 years professional experience in the area of enterprise architecture
- Deep knowledge of enterprise architecture design and governance
- Strong interpersonal skills and relevant leadership experience
- EAM Strategic leadership
- IT - Business alignment skills
- IT Architecture alignment & implementation know-how
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability with flexitime
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and multinational team
- Support of your professional development and career
- Employee events, lunch contribution and free parking
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from € 56.000,--
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!