IT Enterprise Architect (m/f)
Fischamend HQ /
IT – IT Management /
In this interesting and multi-faceted position, you will be responsible for cargo-partners´ IT Enterprise Architecture, standards and strategy with the overall goal to develop, maintain and facilitate the use of IT to enable the company to achieve its business goals via linking IT and services to business strategy and objectives.
Your main tasks
- Develop and execute Enterprise Architecture strategy
- Lead and develop a highly skilled and motivated EAM organization
- Decide on architecture principles for applications, data, use of Cloud, infrastructure
- Provide architecture input to make-or-buy decisions in applications, data, Cloud, infrastructure
- Define IT demands for re-architecting/modernization into the IT prioritization process
- Ensure consistent updating of domain/capability map, application/integration landscape, data architecture
- Represent Enterprise Architecture in executive and strategic business meetings and relevant external relation
- University degree in computer science or similar experience
- At least 5 years professional experience in the area of enterprise architecture
- Deep knowledge of enterprise architecture design and governance
- Strong interpersonal skills and relevant leadership experience
- EAM Strategic leadership
- IT - Business alignment skills
- IT Architecture alignment & implementation know-how
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability with flexitime
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and multinational team
- Support of your professional development and career
- Employee events, lunch contribution and free parking
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from € 56.000,--
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!