Graduate Business Development Manager
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
Have you recently graduated and looking for a career in Sales? Are you ambitious, determined, money driven, and great with people? If these answers are yes then cargo-partner could be your answer!
We have just had our most profitable year ever and our expansion plans are in full flow having recently opened up new offices in Barcelona and Mexico City this year. We now have over 160 offices in 40 countries and over 4000 employees worldwide with ambitious plans in the pipeline. We are growing our sales division in Penang and we are looking for a Graduate Business Development Manager that has the passion to succeed in the freight forwarding industry.
In this crucial role, you will be on the road driving and generating new business development through selling our cargo-partner Sea and Air product portfolio whilst building strong long lasting relationships with new and existing customers to maximize both customer satisfaction and revenue. To succeed at cargo-partner you will be required to target, research, and hunt new business leads and manage the sales process through to order and delivery.
As a Business Development Manager, you will receive an excellent annual salary coupled with a generous quarterly sales incentive scheme, travel allowance, medical insurance and access to an extensive range of cargo-partner company benefits and the opportunity to progress within the company, either in your own country or internationally. This role is more than just hitting your KPI’s but playing an important role to build relationships and our brand in the region.
As we continue to grow our global network there simply could not be a better time to join the cargo-partner family.
What you will do:
· You will largely be travelling your local region to drive and generate new business development through selling our cargo-partner Sea, Air and Road product portfolio
· Develop and positively nurture the excellent good relationships with existing customers to maximize customer satisfaction and grow existing business
· Spearhead and participate in tender bids and lead price negotiation with customers, preparing all proposals and quotations
· Build long-term relationships with clients to develop a robust business partnership
· Perform regular and quality updates via our Customer Relations Management system
· Represent interests of the company before third parties
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
· Interact with and enhance even further the excellent relationship and teamwork with other departments in the company.
What you will bring:
· You will have the skills required to professionally sell over and above a standard “sales role”
· A true commercial thinker, tenacious attitude and drive to succeed
· Outstanding communication, persuasive and influencing skills
· A professional who can win business on service and not price
· Able to develop a winning proposal and costing schedule to beat any competitor
· Have an entrepreneurial edge to enhance the sales process to win business when opportunities are recognized and to justifiably adapt the sales process to win new business
· You will ideally have experience in the freight forwarding/logistics industry with proven record of accomplishment in field sales
What we can offer:
· A comprehensive career plan with professional growth opportunities working in a business with a relatively flat organizational structure
· Autonomous role with the ability to implement your of own initiatives
· Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market
· An excellent basic salary and benefit package – up to 2 months’ salary bonus paid quarterly, medical insurance, transport allowance, fuel allowance, mobile phone allowance
As we endeavor to keep expanding our business in to new regions, we ultimately expect our staff to grow with us and share our success. If you want to join us on our journey then please submit your application below; or if you would like to discuss the role in a little more detail please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!