Sea Freight Operation
Product Management – Sea /
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Sea Team, location based in Budapest. We continue to grow and build our presence in the market therefore we are looking to recruit a new colleague to our Sea Cargo Team.
- Handle daily Sea cargo operations, dealing with clients and our vendors
- Coordinate with overseas offices for shipment planning and arrangement.
- Monitor and track cargo flow together with carrier and vendor
- Monitor AR and follow up with clients for timely payments
- Create Job Number and input shipment information in system
- Apply Account Code in system and with controlling Dept
- Run AP details from system and check against vendor's debit note
- Submit the approved payment request with original invoices to Finance Dept on weekly basis
- Other tasks assigned by branch manager.
- Degree or above major in Logistics/International Trade or relevant
- At least 1 year experience in Logistics
- Fluent in written and spoken Hungarian
- Able to communicate in English
- Good communication skills
- Costumer oriented
What we recommend:
- A pleasant working environment in a harmonious, youthful and ambitious team
- Opportunity for professional development and continuous improvement of qualifications
- Necessary work tools
- Attractive income and additional bonuses
You’ll join a new culture, one where we succeed together –across the desk and around the globe, where like-minded people work together to achieve great things.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where Cargo Partner can take you…
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!