Assistant Corporate Sales (m/f)
Fischamend HQ /
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
In this challenging headquarters position located in Fischamend you are part of the Corporate Sales Team, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer. You are taking responsibility for the assistance to the management and for the coordination and support of sales activities with multinational customers.
Your main tasks:
- General support to Chief Commercial Officer
- Coordination of appointments and organizing of business trips
- Taking the lead or supporting on Corporate Sales projects
- Creating reports from the various reporting systems, analyzing the data and supporting the team with the findings
- Support in business development with multinational customers
- Coordination of relation with other business units in the company
- Preparing and editing information and presentations
- Organizing meetings and taking the minutes
- Commercial education and a minimum of 2 years work experience in a customer and service oriented position
- Pro-active, goal- and service-oriented personality
- Independent, structured and precise way of working
- Positive, open-minded and motivating attitude and a self-structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of English and MS Office skills. Excel pivot table knowledge is a big plus.
- Interesting and challenging position with international development and career possibilities
- Excellent working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team in an international environment
- Employee events, lunch contribution, health promotion and free company parking
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability with flexitime
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a salary that is significantly higher than stated in the collective agreement (minimum salary according to collective agreement: EUR 1.839,50 gross/month)
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!