Ocean Export Operator
Product Management – Sea
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as rewarding opportunities for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners and in the continuous development of our employees.
Job Description: Coordinate International ocean shipments for commercial sale from US origins to multiple destinations
The position's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A to Z file handling of LCL and FCL shipments
- Assist with quoting for US customers and overseas office
- Submit export clearance data to US Customs
- Prepare international bills of lading
- Provide effective and constant communication via email; phone calls and in-person interactions
- Address internal and external inquires and direct to the appropriate department if necessary.
- Create invoices for billing purposes
- Maintain general knowledge about international shipping laws and regulations.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years ocean export experience a plus but not mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Prior experience with AS400 preferred but not mandatory
- Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills,
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you! Submit your resume via our online job portal today.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!