Operator Sea Cargo Export
Product Management – Sea /
Are you working for a freight forwarder but feeling undervalued, underpaid and demotivated? Are you struggling to see a clear route to progression?
At cargo-partner our company motto is 'we take it personally', this includes both our clients and employees as we pride ourselves on our people development and internal promotion, recognition, employee satisfaction, and ensure that everyone feels like a valued member of the cargo-partner family.
We are currently recruiting an Operations Sea Cargo Export to join our amazing operations team in Rotterdam where you will be responsible for the A-Z handling of Sea cargo shipments while providing excellent customer service, and where your line manager is ready to train and support you in your personal development. This is a great time to join our business as we are experiencing exponential growth so whether you’re looking for a step up in your career or to kick-start your career, cargo-partner offers an abundance of opportunity.
Who are we?
cargo-partner are a global info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing solutions. With nearly 40 years expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization, we design tailor-made services for a wide range of industries to create competitive benefits for our customers all around the world. We are a diverse workforce with over 140 offices in more than 40 countries across the globe with new locations having already opened this year as we look to continue our growth.
What will be your day-to-day responsibilities?
- Communicate with clients which goes hand in hand with troubleshooting
- Dealing with different situations will however challenge your assertiveness, ability to think outside of the box and solve problems
- You can take advantage of interactions with agents, shipping companies and customs bodies because it enables you to learn more about business and grow your professional network
- Issue and monitor transportation documents and electronic data processing
- We use our internal visibility and collaboration platform which will make your day-to-day life so much easier
What does an ideal candidate look like?
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in the freight forwarding industry
- High competency in handling Sea cargo shipments
- Ideally fluent in both English and Dutch but please apply even if this does not apply to you - all applications WILL be considered
- Demonstrative problem solving skills
- A passion for transport and logistics, ,Ideally educated to degree level
Why choose cargo-partner?
Career plan and professional growth opportunities. Your talent will be instantly recognized and we enable you to achieve your career goals. Since our business is constantly growing you will have a chance to progress and grow with the company. Implementation of own initiatives. We are a company with open culture where the main focus is on people - they create our strength. You can come up with creative ideas and we will always listen. Stability of employment. Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. Competitive salary and benefit package. We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, 13th salary, holiday money, lunch vouchers, insurance contribution, travel allowance, Ecocheque, company events and much more!
At cargo-partner we understand that our people are our greatest asset so if you're interested in working for a company than truly values and supports their workforce then please submit your application; or if you'd like to discuss the role in a little more detail please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!