Trade Lane Manager Vietnam & China
Ho Chi Minh City
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales
- Personality: A trade lane manager is a hunter, not a farmer. The job profile requires andoutgoing person to meet shippers, consignees, carriers, colleagues. This is
- not a desk job.
- Level of education: College or above
- Working experience: at least 5 years
- Basic Requirements:
- Computer basic knowledge, MS Office (doc., xls., ppt.)
- English language spoken and written
- Chines language spoken and written
- Perforable Vietnamese person
- Above all a proactive, self-motivated self-starter having
- Commercial mindset
- Proven record of own successful business development
- Convincing presentation skills in native tongue and English/ Chinese / Vietnamese language
- Negotiation skills
- Positive attitude
- Good manners and appearance
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Intercultural interest, skills and experience
- Experience in Logistic business
1. 50% of business time to be dedicated to trade lane specific and self-performed
sales including key account management and overseas travel.
2. 50% of business time dedicated to activities connected to business development, i.e. coordination with sales, special marketing, support of the organization and purchasing.
- Business development for a defined trade lane Vietnam- China and vice versa
- Build and maintain relationships with shippers, consignees, carriers, product management and overseas offices within the trade lane
- Inform and update sales in both sides within trade lane about products
- Steer and monitor volume development, customer development, sales
performance and profitability of the relevant trade lane and report activities in relevant apps
- Generate and provide expertise in trade lane specifics regarding economics,
geography,competition, key and target accounts
- Activate sales Lead management; drive expert sales with own offices to sell for the trade lane on both sides
Reports to: Managing Director
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!