Corporate Training and Quality Manager (m/f)
Fischamend HQ /
Other – All Teams /
cargo-partner is in search for the Corporate Training & Quality Manager, who will be responsible to build our the right training and quality processes
Ready to get things moving? Join our team
Your main tasks
- Roll out of Sea freight relevant topics
- Testing of sea freight relevant applications
- Delivering inputs for improvement to BPO
- Co-ordinate and manage trainers in the assigned region.
- Training and Quality Management Understanding of logistic processes
- At least 3 years our industry either on customer side or in FFWD in air cargo, sea cargo, SCM solutions, ROAD-Xpress
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of training methods, customer service operations, soft skills, and quality processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including training experience.
- Fluent English is required, German skills highly-value, but all other languages are a plus.
- Organized, result-oriented, and so much attention to detail that you noticed the mistake in the sentence above right away.
- An excellent working climate within a dynamic and multicultural environment
- A varied and independent job in a company with innovative power and economic stability
- International opportunities for career and development
- Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
follow us with hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
Wage (gross): 3500 EUR/month *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.