Bachelor/Master student for project work within freight-forwarding company (m/f)
Fischamend HQ /
Product Management – Air /
Internship – Transport and Logistics / Air Freight
Project work for bachelor / master thesis or limited part-time work besides study for 6 months á 20h/week
Content and goal of the project
In close cooperation with the Corporate Product Management, you will run in-depth data mining and analysis for advanced business intelligence with regards to building gateway concepts for the cargo-partner airfreight organization, through identifying similarities across the CEE region with a primary focus on outbound lanes.
Your main tasks
- Trade and commodity flow analysis with regards to the CEE region considering the respective lateral thinking to Central/Western Europe
- DAP/FOB charges (group wide analysis)
- Close collaboration with different internal departments across the CEE region (Product Management, Tender Management etc.) in order to identify diverse data sources as a sound working basis
- Identify and analyze data as well as service levels from different sources and bring them together into one picture with the goal to identify similarities and derive solutions as a basis for a gateway concept
- Currently enrolled at a University or "Fachhochschule" ideally with emphasis on transport, logistics, supply chain management
- Enjoy working with figures combined with a methodical approach and analytical skills
- Team spirit, can-do attitude, fast learner
- Basic knowledge of the forwarding/logistics industry (e.g. Incoterms, Transport modes)
- Work semi-independently and result-oriented with drive to consistently deliver excellent quality work
- Good geographical knowledge
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office suite, especially Excel
- Excellent command of English and German
- An exciting and challenging part-time internship in an interesting, international and dynamic field
- Flexible working hours
- Learn from experienced freight forwarding professionals and gain lots of insights
- Team oriented, dynamic and international working atmosphere
- Guidance and training from management throughout the project
- Further career opportunities after graduation
- We offer an internship allowance of EUR 1.020,-- gross per month on a part-time basis (20h/w).
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!