Business Development Manager
Sales – Business Development
We are expanding our Sales Team in Bucharest and we are looking for a new colleague to join us.
We encourage you to prove your skills, and those you would need are:
- Good communications skills and networking;
- Good listener, proactive in asking questions,flexible in conversation , having the ability of adapting;✓Relevant experience in transports and logistic services;
- Good command of negotiation skills; ✓Good attention to details and excellent time-management;
What this job involves?
- Selling and promoting transport and logistic services;✓Increasing the number of clients in the portofolio together with increasing the volume of operations per client;
- Maintaining the relationship with the existing clients;✓Identitfying cross-selling opportunities;✓Keep contact with all the clients from the portofolio and ensuring a high-level of custom service;
- Plans and organizes visits to the existing clients ;
- Writing and sending offers to the clients ;
- Act as a Team Player with the operational departments in finding the best solutions for the potential clients ;
What can you expect from us?
- Employee career development;
- Access a well prepared training plan;
- A competitive remuneration package including bonuses according to employee’s results;
- Benefits such as car, laptop, smartphone , medical subscription and more;
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company ;
- Dinamic work environment;
- Experience to work in a great team;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Advanced English is a MUST ;
- University Degree;
- B Category Driving Licence;
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!