Business Solution Manager (m/w)
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales
Based on the continuous expansion of our market share we are looking for a person that helps us building a larger business solution team. This person will closely support our sales organization and industry solutions department as well as customers on designing the right supply chain solutions and processes.
Your main tasks
- Analyze current customers´ supply chain processes and requirements and derive feasible end to end supply chain solutions and optimizations for the customer in line with our service and product portfolio
- Deep dive into customer data, documents and specifications and documentation of such in the course of pre sales customer meetings
- Contribute to a great customer experience and final customer contract signing via close interaction and collaboration internally with sales and product management but also with external stakeholders
- Provide general support to specific projects from a process point of view with the goal to implement complete supply chain solutions
- Participate also in post-sales customer meetings and align with customer implementation regularly to ensure customer satisfaction and internal alignment
- Bachelor´s and/or Master´s degree with emphasis on logistics and/or supply chain management
- Several years of relevant professional experience within business analysis, project and process management combined with a high exposure towards customers
- Strong know-how in process/requirement analysis as well as in designing supply chain concepts considering commercial implications
- Analytical, solution focused and holistic thinking and style of doing
- High level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability
- Outgoing, confident and hands-on personality with self-starter qualities
- Willingness to go the extra mile and to travel internationally on a regular basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English is a must, German nice to have)
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability with flexitime
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and multinational team with lots of room for personal growth
- Support of your professional development and career
- Employee events, lunch contribution and free parking
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from € 50.000,--
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!