Business Intelligence Developer (m/w)
Fischamend HQ /
IT – IT Application Development /
In this interesting and varied position, you will work on our central reporting and analysis services for the entire group. Together with your colleagues from the BI Competence Center and the department, you create tailor-made solutions for evaluating entrepreneurial data.
- Analysis, design and implementation of automated reports based on Jasper, PostgreSQL and DB2
- Implementation of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes for loading the data warehouse using Talend.
- Requirements analysis and key user support from the departments and controlling
- Quality assurance of the processed data including documentation
Ready to get things moving? Join our team!
follow us with a hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
- Successfully completed technical and / or commercial training with an IT focus (university, FH, HTL)
- Knowledge of data modeling (ER diagram) and SQL
- DBA knowledge is an advantage (tables, views, procedures, execution plans)
- Analytical thinking, solution orientation and implementation strength
- Strong communication skills and good knowledge of English
- A varied and independent job in a company with innovative strength and economic stability
- A very good working atmosphere in a dynamic, international environment
- Accompaniment and training by an experienced mentor
- Support your professional development and career
- Employee events, lunch allowance and free parking in Fischamend
- A salary that is dependent on qualification and performance and is significantly higher than the IT KV (minimum salary according to KV: EUR 2,392 gross / month)
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!