Air Cargo Operations
Product Management – Air
We are now looking to continue expanding our presence and service to customers in Belgium through recruiting a new colleague to our close-knit and highly performing Air Cargo Operations team in Brussels, Belgium.
Description of tasks:
- Commercial responsibility within his/her relation towards the team leader
- Daily handling of business cases in the area of air cargo import shipments and
- Delivering of shipments in accordance with the procedures for dispatching and delivering
- Organisation of local pick up’s and deliveries
- Contacts clients and airlines, other freight forwarding companies and customs bodies in connection with dispatching and delivering of shipments
- Issues and monitors transportation documents, collects documents for dispatching and delivering of shipments
- Electronic data processing
- Coverage of insurance (temporarily or permanently)
- Composes records about damages and deficits of shipments and complaint orders
- Issues invoices of the accumulated expenses respectively transfer to the person in charge for invoicing
- Filing of business cases
- Makes offers to customers and partners
- Enters the data of new customers, partners and service provider and updates existing ones
- Generate salesleads
- Customer service, keeps contact with agents
- Sound knowledge in air freight
- Knowledge of the standard operation procedures/guidelines and systems like TMS, WMS, SCM platforms.
- Knowledge of loadability in aircraft and of ULD (Unit Load Device)
- Self driven and determination, independent, honest and reliable, strong sense of integrity and good interpersonal and communication skills, preferential mindset,
- 2-10 years in freight forwarding industry (air+sea)
- English fluency
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!