Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales
Assist sales team with preparation of quotation and rate request
Follow up on client’s interactions.
Source new sales opportunities or secure clients visits through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
Prepare SOP for internal process & clients
Take ownership of complaint and queries of the clients and proactively following through to resolution
Assist the Management and Team Manager with any sales-related task if required.
Work with operational and functional groups to deliver value to the clients
- University degree or equivalent with major in business administration/Freight/ Forwarder
- Min 3 years experience in freight forwarding industries & experience working in MNCs will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of both Air & Sea Cargo are preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of Inco-term, Customs and Carriers procedure
- Proficient in MS office (excel/powerpoint)
- Good English communication/ reading/ writing
- Chinese speaking is an advantage
- Self-confident, active and responsible
- Adaptability and flexibility, multi-tasking skills
- Self-driven, good attitude, integrity and resourceful
- Client focus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving and ability to anticipate coming situations
- Report to : Branch Manager
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!