Vietnam, Branch Manager
General Management – General Management /
1. Leads , supports and improves operations and process to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver service and financial results
2. P&L responsibility for the branch office
3. To be responsible for personnel leadership and personnel planning for the branch office in cooperation with the senior management
4. Deploys continuous improvement efforts to drive productivity, reduce operating costs, streamline work processes and work collaboratively with others to provide seamless quality customer services.
5. Analyses operational and customer performance through direct observation, interpretation of reports and collaboration with others
6. To monitor working discipline and assess the work and results of the employees
7. Prepares the budget and coordination with all departments to achieve the budget
8. Maintain and develop customers portfolio to growth the company
9. To monitor progress of claims
10. To perform guidelines issued by the higher management
11. To be responsible for development of existing and implementation of new products and traffic lanes
12. To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs.
Minimum Education /Qualifications/Experience:
- University degree, at least 5 years’ management experience in the logistics and supply chain industry
- Computer basic knowledge, MS Office (doc., xls., ppt.)
- English language spoken and written
- Leadership and organizing ability
- Presentation and communication skills
- Commercial mindset
- Business development ability
- Negotiation skills
- Positive attitude
- Time management skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure , deadline driven environment
- Strong in implementation
- Professional competence
- Motivating/ Self-Motivating
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!