Customer Service Air Cargo
Hong Kong /
Product Management – Air /
• Customer service, keeping contact with the shippers and consignees
• Orders follow up and input data into daily operations systems
• Work closely with overseas offices to update the cargo status and answering their queries
• Coordinate with the warehouse to monitor the physical status of cargo, report damages to shipper if necessary
• Update flight schedule to oversea offices
• Send pre-alert documents and issue invoices to corresponding parties
• Issue TTR license, arrange export declaration and custom clearance if necessary
• Filing of business cases
• Enters the data of new customers, partners and service provider and update existing ones
• Form 7 or above
• Must have 2-3 years experience in freight forwarder industry
• Excellent in organization, communication and negotiation
• Good command in spoken and written English / Mandarin
• Willing to work overtime
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!