Manager Business Development E-Commerce Central China
Product Management – Logistics /
Description of Key
· Develop new E-Commerce logistics business opportunities and generate profitable sales in Central China market in order to meet and exceed business revenue goals.
· Identify and visit customers interested in E-Commerce solutions of CP (steer and manage the pipeline of customers).
· Review and maintain business relationships with local or overseas clients and business partners.
· Steer Tenders/RFQs with focus to gain new e-commerce business.
· Promoting and managing operations in e-commerce B2C service.
· Handle and follow up E-Commerce logistics import and export inquiries.
· Follow up sales leads, analyze business possibilities, assist to complete quotation according to the requirement of accounts.
· Identify, develop and build business networks and relationships with customers and key decision makers to secure business.
· Coordinate marketing and pricing opportunities in relation to bid opportunities.
Minimum Education Qualifications/Experience:
Degree holder with major in Supply Chain Management, E-Commerce or International Shipping preferred.
At least 5 years working experience in sales & marketing or business development with domain knowledge of supply chain logistics and local market practices gained in 3rd Party logistics Industry, with own direct customer base.
Good market knowledge and client networking in Central China.
Strong customer orientation with good track record.
Process orientated and understanding of e-commerce logistics and warehousing processes
Pro-active and self-driven, aggressive and results oriented
Fluency in written and spoken English (business fluent)
MS Office extended (incl. Visio)
Professional image, polished presentation, strong relationship building and negotiating skills
Structured and organized personality
Capable to manage changes
Cross-product thinking, Cross industry thinking
Pro-active / Self-starter / Can do attitude / Self Motivating
Willingness and ability to travel
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!