LCL Seafreight Transport Operator
Cluj Napoca /
Product Management – Sea /
If you wish to be our colleague, it will be good for you to know that we are a joyfull, young and energic team. We are passionate about our work and we take it personally so that our clients are treated with excellent services.
Cargo Partner is looking for a colleague in our LCL Seafreight Department in our office in Cluj-Napoca.
What will you be doing:
· Planning ,organizing and coordinating daily LCL Sea Cargo transports and also trans-siberian transports;
· Maintaining daily contact with all service providers including and not limited to shipping lines, overseas agents and partners, custom brokers ;
· Assisting both internal and external customers in the quieries;
· Management of necessary transport orders into the internal systems, being responsible for the quality and accuracy of the data;
· Offering support to the sales department;
· Invoicing correctly and in time all services provided to the customers and follow-up upon payments;
· Keeping in good order all the documents related to every shipment;
What you will need:
- Experience in any type of transport services or Logistics or in any domain related;
- Experience in Sea Freight Transportation/Supply Chain may be a plus;
- Finalized university studies(transportation or commercial);
- Proficiency in English;
- Good communication and negociation abilities;
- Capacity for multitasking and resintance for very dynamic work environment;
- Orientation towards solving problems and fast decision making;
- Very good abilities for using PC;
What benefits we offer?
- Meal tickets and present tickets;
- Additional vacation days according to our internal regulation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Work from Home Policy;
- Medical subscription;
- 7 card discounts;
- No cost bank account and card;
- Opportunity of professional development through our Training Programme;
- Opportunity to grow profesionally inside our organization and also the group.
If you are excited to join our journey and also you want that the opportunity you are looking for to have a major impact in your career, we would like to hear from you.
Cargo Partner Team
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!