Junior Integration Engineer
Fischamend HQ /
IT – IT Application Development /
Our dedicated Integration Competence Center has established over 1000 EDI connections with customers and partners. We cover everything from standardized interfaces to tailor-made solutions and will guide and support you throughout the entire process, starting with an in-depth requirements analysis and leading up to all the details of technical implementation. We support a variety of protocols such as HTTP, FTP and AS2, with which all common systems can be easily connected, and offer a range of formats for WMS and TMS systems such as CSV, XML, JSON, EDIFACT and VDA.
As a member of the Integration Competence Center team, you are responsible for the development of companywide integration solutions to drive our IT landscape and enable fast and easy customer onboarding to our IT systems. You are a major participant to our company success and enable further growth through business process automation and data processing.
Your tasks :
- Analysis, planning and implementation of system interfaces for B2B business
- Maintenance and support of existing EDI implementations
- Analysis of project requirements together with business analysts and sales
- Technical concept creation for development of EDI workflows suitable for business processes
What do we expect from you?
- Analytical and technical thinking
- Basic knowledge of SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Fluent English
- Nice to have: Experience with EDI tools (like Loobster_data, WebMethodes, Pega, Seeburger, Altova, Aache Nifi/Camel...)
- Nice to have: Knowledge on handling various data formats (XML,CSV, IDOC, EDIFACT, X12)
Our offer :
- Agile and energetic environment
- Interesting projects on the corporate HQ level
- Good career development and opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the company
- Benefits of working within a large enterprise (home office, health measures and several other benefits)
Ready to get things moving?
follow us with a hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various IT projects.
Implementation of own initiatives? Our success is based on team spirit. This is why our colleagues accept responsibility, are always part of the solution, and act as true partners to customers and colleagues alike.
Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Benefits? We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more.
Wage (gross): 1800 EUR/month *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!