Tender and Central Rate Manager (Road Transport)
Fischamend HQ /
Product Management – Road /
Do you feel confident in tender management? Is road transportation your favorite one?
We are looking for you!
- Establish a tender plan and upkeep a tender overview in cooperation with key account sales
- Prioritize and align in advance on tender participation in cooperation with account owners and PD ROAD, based on defined criteria.
- Manage the respective tender platforms, actively engage with tender platform providers, promote our services and update company profiles
- Manage complete pre-tender information check, necessary for possible participation together with account owner according to tender score card.
- Complete and submit RFI documentation
- Conduct commercial check and legal check of the respective tender documentation
- Conduct data analytics of tender material to define the main focus of RFQs
- Define internal target group of involved countries and roll out the RFQ process including conducting kick off meetings with the parties.
- Collect base rates from the countries and validate them against current market rates/ existing buying rates and/or historical pricing available in the system on re-tendered or similar businesses.
- Break down the base FTL rates and calculate the respective quotation template increments (LDMs, Kg breaks..) according to defined PD ROAD logic
- Define margins and validate final rates in cooperation with the involved countries and PD ROAD
- Submit RFQ response together with solution proposals.
- 3+ years experience in tender management, preferably for ROAD FTL,LTL and Groupage
- Professional level of English language
- Professional level in usage of MS Excel and other analytical tools
- Very good commercial understanding
- Logical and analytical skills
- Flexibility and accountability
- A future-proof job in a company with innovative strength and economic stability
- Excellent training and further education in an international environment
- National and international career and development prospects
- Interesting and varied tasks with your own area of responsibility
- Flexible working hours, working from home, company events, free parking, meal allowance, etc.
- Gross salary starting from € 3 700 + bonus agreement
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!