IT Support Engineer (m/f)
IT – IT Service Desk
In this interesting and varied position, as a reinforcement of our service desk team, you are responsible for the qualitative support of our employees and their desktop environment (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, printer, telephone systems, etc.) as well as industry-specific applications.
Your main tasks
- 1st and 2nd level support for Windows-based user applications
- user management
- Care of employees regarding their IT workstation equipment
- Maintenance of the global network infrastructure
- Support of telecommunication systems
- Collaboration on IT projects throughout the life cycle of application programs
- Completed technical education with a focus on IT (eg HTL) or ongoing computer science studies
- Basic knowledge in the areas of network technology and server landscapes
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems (desktop required, server desirable) and MS Office
- Independent, responsible as well as solution and team oriented work style
- High operational readiness, problem-solving competence and own initiative
- Good English knowledge
- Detailed training of experienced employees and training on the job
- Varied and independent activity in a company with innovation and economic stability
- Excellent working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team in an international environment
- Individual career opportunities in our diverse IT department even after graduation
- Free company parking
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a salary that is significantly higher than stated in the IT collective agreement (minimum salary according to collective agreement: EUR 1.862,-- gross/month)
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!