Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
1. Selling company products to bring in new business.
2. Assist Line Manager / MD in achieving company targets.
3. Identify new business opportunities.
4. Co-ordinate with overseas offices in closing new businesses.
5. Provide marketing information & statistics report for Management to set strategy whenever necessary to
6. On-going training in Operation process in order to enhance product knowledge.
7. Complete the sales tasks and give sales report in good quality.
8. Any ad hoc job assigned by Managers.
9. To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!