Manager Trade Lane USA & Canada - Greater China
Business Development / Sales – Trade Lane /
Descriptions of Key Responsibilities/ Tasks:
1. To identify and select the members of your team
2. To create a sales development structure towards development on lane of responsibility
3. To develop the assigned geographical area; display of partner network; inform and update them about our products; build up a versatile network, monitor profitability of the partner and area
4. To support overseas offices/partners to gain business for the lane of responsibility
5. To work with Product team to identify, develop, monitor the products
6. To work with Procurement team for all mode of transport for pricing and costing strategy, carriers/airlines relations whenever necessary.
7. To hold ownership and lead the lane of responsibility at all the times
8. To expertise in country facts and knowledge, economic geography skills, competitor information, key and target accounts
9. To monitor risk management and payment term agreements
10. To create, develop and maintain customer target lane of the lane of responsibility
11. To support local teams to gain business for the lane of responsibility
12. To input each local sales business and agent follow up into CRM
Minimum Education /Qualifications/Experience:
Diploma or above in Business Administration/Logistics or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience in freight forwarder
Computer basic knowledge, MS Office
AS 400 user know-how
S.P.O.T. know-how and ability to demonstrate RFQ knowledge
Proven record of own business development with multinationals
Convincing presentation skills in native tongue and English language
Self-confident and Self-motivated
Good manners and appearance
Intercultural interests, skills and experience Experience in inbound/outbound business Experience in all cargo-partner products Responsible
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 160 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!