Assistant Supervisor Contract Logistics
Hong Kong /
Product Management – Logistics /
- To supervise/coordinate/monitor/handles daily operation of the logistics CS team;
- To handle Inbound/Outbound and associated documents;
- To prepare daily reports of inventory, transaction and shipments;
- To provide customer service to internal and external parties;
- To implement proactive action and service to secure existing customers and cultivate potential business;
- To handle invoicing and book cost into system and ensure invoicing and cost accuracy;
- To be responsible for completion and closing of monthly financial accounts/operations;
- To lead VAS production and train workers;
- To perform warehouse duties includes but not limit to order picking and other value added service;
- To assist department manager in setting up/compliance with standard operation procedures, KPIs and policies;
- To assist project implementation.
- To perform other tasks and duties as required by the Company.
- Higher Diploma/Associate Degree or above;
- With minimum of 3-year experience in forwarding/warehousing field of which at least 1 year of supervisory experience;
- Good Knowledge in warehouse workflow(WMS/ERP) and VAS production;
- Initiative, independent, positive and well-organized;
- Good communication & interpersonal skills;
- Team player and able to work as individual;
- Customer-oriented with strong problem solving skill;
- Able to work under pressure and initiate change when necessary;
- Willing to learn and take extra responsibility for new assignment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Hands on Excel skills to process data, such as formula, macro if possible;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua);
- Immediate available is preferred.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!