Business Development Manager
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales
1. To coordinate, direct and lead sales within defined field of responsibility
2. To own business development activities
3. To be responsible for route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes
4. To manage, develop and oversee global agents relationship for defined markets and trade lanes
5. To retain & keep good relationship with existing clients
6. To represent interests of the Company before third parties
7. To coordinate the relations with other sections in the Company
8. To follow and accomplish Business Development department common targets
9. To persuade a profit policy at all the time
10. To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs.
1. To perform partner development for the well-defined geographical area; display of partner network; inform and update them about our products; build up a versatile network, monitor profitability of the partner and area
2. To attract target partners for the entire cargo-partner network
3. To expertise in country facts and knowledge, economic geography skills, competitor information, key and target accounts
4. To perform sales lead management
5. To expert sales pressure to the partner and also with the cargo-partner group to sell the sales areas vice versa
6. To monitor risk management and payment term agreements
7. To publish the system partners in all areas and sections of the Company
8. To assist superior route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes
9. To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs.
- Freight forwarding
- Computer basic knowledge, MS Office (doc., xls., ppt.)
- AS400 user know-how
- Proven record of own business development with multinationals
- Convincing presentation skills in native tongue and English language
- Negotiation skills
- Positive attitude
- Good manners and appearance
- Motivating / Self-Motivating
- Experience in inbound/outbound business
- Experience in all cargo-partner products
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Able to work under pressure
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!