Regional Business Development Manager Technology (ASEAN) - High Tech
Business Development / Sales – Key Account Management /
Are you an accomplished Sales professional in the Hi Tech vertical and seeking a new challenge? Are you ready to take on a regional role developing and managing large technology accounts? If so, we may have the perfect role for you!
2022 was an excellent year for cargo-partner and this year will be no different! Our expansion plans are in full flow having recently opened new offices in Barcelona and Mexico City, and with our Penang office set to open later this year we are showing no signs of slowing down. 2023 is the year of the sales person at cargo-partner, and we are investing heavily in our sales divisions across Singapore, Malaysia, and beyond!
cargo-partner have an exciting opportunity for a first class Hi Tech Sales Manager to join our growing SEA Regional Sales team. Reporting to our Asia Director Hi Tech Vertical, the post holder will identify, manage, maintain and maximize growth potential of strategic Key Accounts in responsible countries. You will also actively lead business negotiations with customers on behalf of the company and serve as a strategic business partner with customers using technology expertise and account manager capabilities to support our product portfolio.
To succeed you will need to have held a similar role at another freight forwarder, experienced managing large technology accounts, devising sales strategies, and be an expert in hunting new business leads and managing the sales process through to order and delivery.
As a Regional Business Development Manager for Hi Tech, you will receive an excellent annual salary coupled with a generous sales incentive scheme, 13th month bonus, travel allowance, medical insurance and access to an extensive range of cargo-partner company benefits and the opportunity to progress within the company, either in your own country or internationally. This role is more than just hitting your KPI’s but playing an important role to build relationships and our brand in the region.
What you will do:
· Identify, manage, maintain and maximize growth potential of strategic Key Accounts in responsible countries
· Develop a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction
· Actively lead business negotiations with customers on behalf of the company
· Serve as a strategic business partner with customers using technology expertise and account manager capabilities to support portfolio of products
· Work in close collaboration with country Sales and products teams from overseas offices to deliver superior services
· Lead regional implementation of new accounts and services
· Keep abreast with market trends and landscape changes
The ideal candidate will have/be:
· Solid knowledge of regulatory requirements of the technology industry.
· Bachelors Degree, preferably in Logistics and Supply Chain
· Minimum 5 years of freight forwarding background with technology expertise
· Possess established customer contacts in the industry along with solid network of technology companies
· Self-driven, good attitude, integrity and resourceful
· Highly competent in planning, organizing, executing and coordination skills
· Customer focused and results oriented
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· High influencing and negotiation skills
· Skillful in strategic presentations to steer acceptance and decision making
· Able to work across geographical and functional boundaries and in a cultural diverse environment
· Willingness and ability to travel
What we can offer:
· A comprehensive career plan with professional growth opportunities working in a business with a relatively flat organizational structure
· The opportunity to join a business that is investing in growth in the region
· Autonomous role with the ability to implement your of own initiatives
· Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market
· An excellent basic salary and benefit package – 13th month bonus, quarterly sales incentive scheme, medical insurance, transport allowance, fuel allowance, mobile phone allowance
If you want to join us on our journey, please submit your application below; or if you would like to discuss the role in a little more detail please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!