Software Developer JAVA (m/f)
iLogics – Application Development
For our Headquarters in Fischamend and in the Vienna City Office, we are expanding our IT team.
In this interesting position, you will be responsible for support, service and development of company-wide web applications and backend services as a member of our internal software development team.
Your main tasks
- Improvements and feature development of existing or new software products
- Execution of internally evaluated and transmitted problem statements
- Issue investigation, identification and bug fixing
- Application testing (quality assurance)
- Technical education (HTL, University, University of applied sciences)
- At least 2 years of practical experience in software development
- Experience with Java based frameworks (Java SE, Java EE, EJB, Spring)
- Knowledge of fontend technologies like (Vaadin, React, Bootstrap, AJAX, JQuery,...) appreciated
- Experience with Web Applications, Queues, XML, REST Services, Unit-Testing and Service Orchestration
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL and data modelling
- Competence of version control systems (GIT, SVN)
- Interest in agile software development
- Professional English skills and pleasure to work with innovative technologies
- A full-time or part-time position (e.g. course related) in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability with flexitime
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and multinational team
- Individual coaching and education
- Support of your professional development and career
- Employee events, lunch contribution and free parking in Fischamend office
- After certain experience there is possibility to work in our branch office 1030 Wien
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a salary that is significantly higher than stated in the IT collective agreement (minimum salary according to collective agreement: EUR 2.338,-- gross/month)
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!