Business Development Specialist
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
Are you looking to build a long-term sales career with a leader in forwarding and logistics? Join our international team at cargo-partner and become a part of our ongoing success story. To support our rapid growth, we are hiring highly motivated individuals who are sales smart and believe in delivering quality service to fulfill customer needs.
If you are excited about meeting sales challenges and has a proven track record of opening doors and closing sales, let’s talk!
Descriptions of Key Responsibilities-Business Development:
- To coordinate, direct and lead sales within defined field of responsibility.
- To own business development activities.
- To be responsible for route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes.
- To manage, develop and oversee global agents relationship for defined markets and trade lanes.
- To retain & keep good relationship with existing clients.
- To represent interests of the company before third parties.
- To coordinate the relations with other sections in the company.
- To follow and accomplish Business Development department common targets.
- To persuade a profit policy at all the time.
Minimum Education /Qualifications/Experience:
- University degree in Business Administration/ Logistics or equivalent .
- Approximately 3 years’ business development/ sales experience.
- Experience in logistics and transportation sector is a plus
- Fluency in both English & Bulgarian
- Computer literacy
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join a new culture, one where we succeed together –across the desk and around the globe, where like-minded people work together to achieve great things.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where cargo-partner can take you…
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!