Business Development Manager
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
You can join us on an exciting journey where you can use your skills to identify new businesses and build up our brand in the marketplace. This would be more than just hitting your KPIs but playing an important role to build up relationships and establish our name in Australia. You will be reporting to Managing Director who will become your business partner and helps you to succeed. Due to flat organizational structure in cargo-partner you will be always close to decision makers and they will listen to your ideas. Moreover you can benefit from fast approval process. Sounds like your cup of tea? Read on!
What´s in it for you?
- Career plan and professional growth opportunities. Your talent will be instantly recognized and we enable you to achieve your career goals. Since our business is constantly growing you will have a chance to progress and grow with the company whether your ambition is to develop to leadership role or global level commercial role.
- Implementation of own initiatives. We are a company with open culture where the main focus is on people - they create our strength. You can come up with creative ideas and we will always listen.
- Stability of employment. Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation.
- Competitive salary and benefit package. We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, motivating bonus scheme, company events and much more!
What you´ll be doing?
- You will drive and generate new business development through selling cargo-partner product portfolio- air & sea, road transport, warehousing solutions
- You will build strong rapport and relationship with existing customers to maximize customers' satisfaction and grow existing business
- Moreover you will participate in tender bids and lead price negotiation with customers, prepare proposals and quotations
What you´ll need?
- Business hunting attitude
- Experience in freight forwarding industry (especially Air & Sea) with proven track record in sales
- Decent knowledge of Australian market and established customer contacts
- English fluency
Ready to get things moving with cargo-partner? Apply today or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 0403 452 600
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!