Sales Business Development Manager
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales
Cargo-partner was founded in Sweden in 2017, with offices in Stockholm and Goteborg focusing on our core air + sea freight forwarding activities alongside our overland and logistics products. Read more about the cargo-partner group and network here: www.cargo-partner.com
We are now looking to recruit a senior sales contributor to come and make a real difference, take responsibility, make things happen, and realize further career opportunities thereafter.
Location: Upplands Vasby, Sweden. Remote work / travel is expected.
Description of tasks:
- Effective preparation, including presentations and historical account research prior to customer site visits
- Organize and visit customers for face to face meetings to learn more about their business and identify opportunities for solutions.
- Fast response to internal sales leads and subsequent coordination.
- Follow-up and respond to sales leads generated by overseas offices or assigned by management.
- Co-ordinate quotes and facilitate transition of new customers to local organization.
- Documentation of above in CRM.
- ‘Outside’ and active business development activities
- Route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes
- Managing, developing and overseeing global agents relationships for defined markets and trade lanes
- Representing interests of the company before third parties
- Negotiates with internal groups (e.g., product management and branch management.) to create proposals and move forward with the sales process
- Setting up SOP – Sales Operating procedure to satisfy customer complaints.
- Collaborates with operations to implement accounts with special needs to adequately and proactively handle customers’ needs
- Continuous improvement stakeholder for own accounts to ensure appropriate resolutions are in place to deal with any complaints.
- Desired working experience: at least 8 years sales experience in freight forwarding or logistics service provider
- Existing understanding of the industry and local market, knowledge of customers and their needs, competitors, and marketplace(s)
- Basic computer knowledge, MS Office (doc., xls., ppt.)
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Valid driving license for passenger car
- Proven record ofown business development
- Convincing presentation skills in native tongue and English language
- Negotiation skills
- Positive attitude
- Good manners and appearance
- Willingness and ability to travel
This is an active sales position with expectations to bring in own business. Do not apply if you expect an inside sales role or strategic sales role.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!