Manager Business Development
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
Descriptions of Key Responsibilities/ Tasks:
1.To achieve sales target and independently deal with task
2.To develop new customers
3.To maintain existing customers, establish and improve customer information
4.To be responsible for account receivable of the company within the prescribed period
5.To pay regular visits to customers, collect customer feedback, complaints and other information, improve service quality
6.To complete other tasks assigned by superior
- Passion in sales, with good team spirit, communication skill, interpersonal relationships; outgoing personality, quick response and strong expression ability
- Familiar with air & sea both export and import operation and price
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Willing to work under pressure and taking challenge
Minimum Education /Qualifications/Experience
- University degree in Business Administration/ Logistics or equivalent
- With 2 years of experience in business development
- Own goods with regular clients is preferred
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 160 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!