Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
Fischamend HQ /
IT – IT Application Management /
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst / IT Requirements Engineer to support our Product Management Team.
In this interesting and challenging position, you are an important link between business departments, customers and IT, where as part of the global IT organization you are responsible for product and process requirements in our in-house developed enterprise applications. This involves not only dealing with many functional requirements, but also challenging non-functional requirements in the area of compliance, security, availability and UX design.
· Gather and analyze requirements from business departments, customers and IT departments
· Plan, prepare, organize and perform workshops in the course of requirements engineering
· Challenge requirements in terms of profitability, urgency and operability
· Document business requirements, transform them into technical specification and create user stories
· Bring forward own ideas, create concepts and present them to business and IT departments
· Create test scenarios, monitor testing and react on findings as well as contribute during software rollouts
· Creation of project / product charters in coordination with the business owners
· Ensuring the timely delivery of software artifacts
· Provide application support for respective IT products / component
· University degree (IT, logistics, computer science, etc.) or equivalent professional experience
· Professional experience as a IT business analyst or requirements analyst in software development
· Very good knowledge of English, German (preferable) and commercial understanding
· Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
· Analytical and cross-system thinking to structure and optimize business requirements
· Ability to break down complex problems
A varied and independent activity
Collaboration in a company with innovation and economic stability
A very good working environment in a dynamic, international environment
Individual development and career opportunities
Technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses
Company and team-building events
Performance based compensation
Flexible working hours
In general, cargo-partner has to remain flexible in the current situation and we stay in dialogue with our canddiates and Hiring Managers. Please note that the dates for interview may change due to the current covid-19 situation. Interviews will be held on a virtual basis and this will include a video interview, and possible telephone interview and/or on-line assessments.
Ready to get things moving? Join our team!
follow us with a hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
Depending on professional qualifications and experience, a gross annual salary of € 54,000 will be paid
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!