Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
Fischamend HQ /
IT – IT Application Management /
In this interesting and challenging position, you act as an interface between business and IT and you are responsible for the analysis and conceptual implementation of business intelligence (BI) solutions at our headquarters in Fischamend.
Your main tasks
- Methodical guidance of different business units in the elicitation and definition of BI requirements
- Analysis of business unit requirements and conceptual solution design
- Report design, process/data/system analysis
- Elaboration and implementation of technical specifications
- Central coordination and management of BI implementation projects
- University degree (business informatics or comparable education) or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in conception and implementation of BI solutions
- Understanding of DWH concepts (staging, data marts, enterprise DWH)
- Advanced understanding of data modelling in DWH applications
- Experience in data and project management
- Analytical and cross-system thinking
- Independent, responsible and persistent working style
- Professional English skills
- An excellent working climate within a dynamic and multicultural environment
- A varied and independent job in a company with innovative power and economic stability
- International opportunities for career and development
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a salary that is significantly higher than stated in the IT collective agreement (minimum salary according to collective agreement: EUR 2.392,-- gross/month)
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!