Customer Service Sea Cargo
Product Management – Sea /
1. Communicating with oversea CP office and agents for booking.
2. Discussing with oversea CP office ti build up direct consol box.
3. Customer service for all LCL shipment ex Fujian province.
4. Establishing and keeping good relationship with vendor.
5. Monitoring customer service team's working quality and managing working flow.
6. To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the company needs.
- Mandarin and English Language proficiency
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills able to communicate well with both internal and external parties
- Team player,open minded,customer oriented and good communication skills
Minimum Education /Qualifications/Experience: Special Knowledge:
- College degree or above
- Freight forwarding or multinational working experience
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!