National Product Manager Domestic
Product Management – Road /
The National Product Manager will lead and build our Domestic Brokerage solutions for Cargo Partner Network, based in Carol Stream, IL. They will handle Compliance, Inside sales, Development and Operations for the fast pace day to day responsibilities. They will develop best processes for customer service, carrier management and functionality within the Transportation Management System. This will include working closely with support from COO, VP of Compliance, Marketing and the Sales team. The position will be responsible for supporting and defining our strategic approach and execution to meet budgeted goals.
- Responsible for Growing the fast pace domestic brokerage business
- Develop successful operations and manage the team
- Expand carrier relationships from our current carriers and new carriers
- Collaborate with other branches and departments as necessary to meet customers’ requirements
- Assure regulatory compliance, optimize costs, increase revenues through sales & pricing strategies and improve profitability.
- Manage month-end closings and be responsible for the P&L and the budget
- Meet or exceed established business and profit growth targets
- Establish and ensure operational implementation and compliance with processes and procedures for handling the freight product
- Maintain strategic relationships with appropriate vendors, including pricing and service standards; coordinate with the vendor base to ensure strategic compliance with CP goals and objectives
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Work closely with sales in developing new customers in the market and onboarding those customers to operations
- Direct, develop and train operations team to ensure the Product KPIs are met
- Service internal clients (CPN shipments coming from other products) as well as external clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- 7-10 years of experience in truckload brokerage, freight forwarder and/or Third-Party Logistics (3PL) organization
- 5+ years management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience developing, managing, leading and communicating effectively
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!