Business Development Manager
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
Are you looking to build a long-term sales career with a key player in forwarding and logistics? Join our international team at cargo-partner and become a part of ongoing success story. To support our growth in India, we are hiring highly motivated and sales smart individuals who believe in delivering quality service to fulfill customer needs. If you are excited about meeting sales challenges, let’s talk!
Are you looking for the challenging position in our Sales department? Contact us today and you could be the next cargo-partner!
Description of tasks:
We look for people with salest experience and a deep knowledge of freight forwarding. Strong client focus, relationship building and negotiation skills are a key to success. If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY!
- Coordinating, directing and leading business development within defined field of responsibility on department level or higher
- Leading, supporting, challenging and monitoring performance of sales force within defined field of responsibility
- Own business development activities
- Route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes
- Managing, developing and overseeing global agents relationships for defined markets and trade lanes
- Representing interests of the company before third parties
- Coordinates the relations with other sections in the company
Why join cargo-partner?
- Dynamic leadership with energetic team
- Competitive salary package
- Attractive sales incentive rewards
- Professional development
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and international experience
- Maximum health insurance coverage
- At least 5 years of experience in this industry and familiar with air and sea forwarding
- Profitability and results oriented
- Self-driven, resourceful, and good problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Exhibit high level of professionalism
- Strong customer focus and relationship building
- High influencing and negotiation skills
- Strive well under stress
Ready to get things moving? Join our team!
follow us with hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!